1. Personal Achievements
2. In your own words, tell your story. Include how you got started, your training, your philosophy, how you have shared your martial arts expertise and major achievements.
3. What are your major martial arts achievements including Hall of Fame inductions, classes and workshops you have facilitated, major tournaments, leadership roles, or specific martial arts related awards have you won
I understand that Jessie Bowen (the Author) is preparing, writing, and will publish a work on the subject of Who's Who in the Martial Arts Autobiography Publication , which is currently titled Who's Who in the Martial Arts Autobiography Book (the Work).
In order to assist the Author in the preparation of the Work, I have agreed to be interviewed and to provide information and other materials to be used in connection with the Work, including my personal experiences, remarks, and recollections as well as any photographs and documents that I may choose to give to the Author (the Interview Materials).
I hereby grant and assign to the Author and his/her licensees, successors, and assigns the following rights in connection with the Interview Materials for use as part of the Work or any advertising, packaging, or promotional materials for the Work, in any and all editions, versions, and media, in perpetuity and throughout the world.
1. The right to quote or paraphrase all or any portion of the Interview Materials, and to generally use and publish the Interview Materials, including my experiences, recollections, incidents, remarks, dialogue, actions, and information, as well as any photographs and documents that I may give to the Author.
2. The right to use my name, image, and biographical data IN THE WORK.
3. The right to develop, produce, distribute, advertise, promote, or otherwise exploit THIS SPECIFIC Work as a book. I understand and acknowledge that the Author or his/her assigns will be the sole owner of all copyright and other rights in and to THIS SPECIFIC Work as A BOOK.
In order to enable the Author to develop the Work, I hereby release and discharge the Author and his/her licensees, successors, and assigns, from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action that I may have against them by reason of anything contained in the Work, including any claims based on the right of privacy, the right of publicity, copyright, libel, defamation, or any other right.
I acknowledge and agree that I am not entitled to receive any other form of payment from the Author and/or his/her licensees, successors, and assigns.